More than 25 years of Commercial and Association Management
No two clients are alike, just as no two properties are alike. That is why we approach real estate management with custom-built systems and programs to ensure the best service and value for our clients. From customized accounting plans to team-built property management systems, we understand the importance of tailoring our management styles to satisfy the diverse needs of every client while working toward long-term success.
Commercial Property, Association & Multi-Family Management
For Commercial Property Management, our goal is always to achieve maximum tenant retention income and growth through superior building management systems, staff, vendors and hands-on team management. Our expertise within other areas of real estate further enables us to achieve cash flow expectations and trouble-free real estate investments for owners.
More than 100 association managed assets have been led by the SVN Alliance team over the past 25+ years. From these endeavors, we have gained an in-depth understanding of the rules, boundaries, accounting, insurance and meeting structure unique to commercial and association property management. Our experience has positioned us as the leaders with many different stakeholders, including owners, boards of directors, and tenants, to ensure the long term financial stability for these associations.
Specialty Property Management
SVN Alliance can help you develop, manage, market and in some cases, obtain financing, for the following specialty property types:
- Golf Courses (Municipal & Private)
- Municipal Facilities
- Mini Storage Projects
- Court Appointed Receivership
Real Estate Accounting
Our accounting system is designed specifically to work within each client’s guidelines, encouraging maximum efficiency and minimal risk.
Our services include:
- Setting up and maintaining fiscal responsibilities
- Reconciling checking accounts each month
- Multi-checking Accounts Payable for accuracy
- Preparing and delivering invoices monthly
- Preparing and delivering past-due collection reports and invoices as needed
- Complete, un-audited financial reports available for our clients and their accountant
- Setting up and monitoring budgets to ensure good cash flow
- Available CPA and auditing services